To be a referential, private, non-denominational school in the area that centers its approach and effort on the well-being of our pupils and their families through a high-quality and innovative educational project under the British National curriculum.
We offer the possibility of a British education, doing so from heart, with professionalism and ethics.
JIGSAW is a project inspired by some essential principles:
- Our students and families are the base of the school. The entire organization strives to ensure their well-being.
- Our Educational Plan: based on the National Curriculum, in constant development and improvement always towards innovation. Our educational approach is a pioneer in the area.
- The linguistic project: The acquisition of languages is part of our educational plan. We will encourage children to become trilingual in English, Catalan and Spanish. German is our foreign language. reconegut prestigi.
- The classrooms have a small number of students, which ensures personal attention.
- The school is not an elitist project. Therefore, the price must allow for the maximum number of families to enjoy.
Corporate ValueThese are our lines of conduct and are closely related to the purpose of the company.
- Enjoy our job
- Human quality
- On going training and professional development